About CircleLink Health:
CircleLink Health is a company of passionate clinicians, technologists and business people tackling the $600B problem of preventable chronic and post-acute complications. We’re building a world-class Care Management platform to enable providers while accelerating the shift to preventative care instead of status quo reactive care.
Your Impact On Our Mission:
As a Care Coach you will work remotely using our preventative care platform for 20-25 hours per week to manage patients with chronic conditions enrolled in Medicare’s Chronic Care Management program.
- Educating patients on self-management skills and goal setting. Common chronic conditions include: Diabetes, CHF, COPD/Asthma, Hypertension, CAD, Chronic Pain, Anxiety, and Depression.
- Implement and improve the Plan of Care by updating medications, appointments due, record biometrics, vital signs, and care coaching provided.
- Utilize Motivational Interviewing or other behavior change techniques to coach and assist the patient with self-management.
- Conduct Transitional Care Management activities to high risk patients discharged from the hospital and the ER to reduce unnecessary readmissions.
- Close care gaps by encouraging or assisting with preventive care, and chronic care management, i.e. annual well visits, follow up visits, medication management, pre-visit labs, diagnostic tests due, preventive cancer screens.
- Connect the patient with community resources as needed, including transportation, personal care needs, homemaker or chore services, social services, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English
- Self-directed, able to work independently with little supervision while meeting performance metrics
- Passion for nursing and improving patient outcomes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and telephonic skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Current, unrestricted Compact License
- Proficiency with electronic health records and web based applications
- 3+ years experience as a Registered Nurse
Preferred Education and Experience, but not required:
- Case Management or Chronic Disease Management experience
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Experience with Motivational Interviewing or other behavior change communication techniques
Scheduling and Other Requirements
- RN needs a STRONG internet-connected computer
- Minimum of 20-25 hours of availability per week required
- You will commit to your own schedule using our software
- Work must be completed on weekdays between 9am-6pm
- This is a 1099 contract position with no end date. Care coaches are responsible for their own taxes and insurance.
Care Coaches can earn up to $45.00 per hour. Compensation is paid at the rate of $15.00 per initial Clinical Encounter per patient per month. A clinical encounter occurs after two criteria are met: a patient has a successful clinical call and the patient has 20 minutes or more of time in their chart timer.
- Ex: If in one hour you called and spoke 3 patients and spent 20 minutes with each of them, your pay for that hour would be $45.00 per hour ($15.00/pt reached x 3)
- Ex: If in one hour you called and spoke with 2 patients and spent 30 minutes with each of them, your pay for that hour would be $30.00 ($15.00/pt reached x 2).
Occurs monthly, 40 days after the last day of the month of service.