Alsana is an eating disorder recovery community with 5 locations nationwide, we provide superior and committed care to help those on their journey to a healthy and successful recovery. From the Latin roots meaning “all” or “total health,” Alsana offers a new philosophy of care centered on our clients’ full well-being. We address the aspects of eating disorders that often go untreated in traditional recovery programs. Our culture creates a working environment of communication, collaboration, compassion, and integrity—all of which are necessary to craft unique treatment plans tailored to our clients’ needs and outcomes.
As the Therapist at Alsana, you will provide consultation, case management and therapy on complex cases to individuals who have and are affected by serious eating disorders. You will assess clients, determine referral needs, provide group therapy, family therapy and group education and formulate and implement treatment plans.
- Complete psychosocial assessment of client needs and available services and develops treatment plans in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy using variety of modalities in accordance with professional standards
- Complete timely documentation and treatment planning to support authorization of services for client
- Participates in and leads care coordination for clients in collaboration with prior/future providers/support system and analyzes weekly outcome measures and associated interventions to prepare clients for lower level of care
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Clinical Counseling, or other relevant health related discipline
- Two year’s recent related experience working with eating disordered clients or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience, preferred.
- Must be a Fully licensed therapist: LPC, LPCC, LCPC, LMFT, LCSW, LMHC
- Ability to educate and provide consultation to clients, families and healthcare professionals
- Comprehensive knowledge of psychiatric diagnosis and professional practice guidelines for the treatment of various disorders
- comprehensive knowledge of relevant Acts such as Mental Health Act, Freedom of Information Act, pertinent regulations, policies and procedures, and other statutory duties
Are you ready to let your light shine?! Join the Alsana team today!