WithHealth is an innovative healthcare company that delivers precision-based telemedicine that is affordable, accessible, preventive, and personalized care. WithHealth Members receive an in-home diagnostic kit that provides clinical information to their provider at the time of the visit, genomic testing that is actionable and integrated into the care they receive, and gain access to a network of affiliated physicians across specialties. WithHealth affiliated physicians use genomic profiles, the data from everyday wearables and in-home diagnostic tools to enable precision health. Our entire platform is supported by our proprietary AI and digital twin technology to optimize care. WithHealth team members are inspirational and desire to help our members and each other to live a healthier lifestyle.
Under the general direction of the Vice President of Clinical Operations or their designee and as a multidisciplinary team member; the Endocrinologist collaborates with patients and their families/community to promote, treat, restore, and manage their health and well-being.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- Advising, ordering, and performing tests and interpreting the results.
- Discussing diagnosis with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
- Supporting patients with serious or complex endocrine conditions and their loved ones.
- Document patient records and progress including symptoms, medications, and treatments.
- Provide patient with tools and methods for recovery and better quality of life.
- Educate the patient, patient’s family, significant others, and relevant parties of patient progress, treatment, and future goal.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- A Medical degree in Endocrinology and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship.
- A medical license and certification to practice Endocrinology.
- Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiology and/or a subspecialty (clinical cardiac electrophysiology, cardiovascular disease, and interventional cardiology).
- High degree of integrity, highly motivated, self-confident, skilled communicator and a strong team player.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and leadership skills with follow-through abilities.
- Able to execute from concept to successful conclusion.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
WithHealth, Inc is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.