Quit Genius is the #1 digital clinic for substance addictions. We are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome tobacco, alcohol and opioid addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. Quit Genius has scaled to dozens of health plans and employers, covering over 2 million lives and has already helped more than 750,000 members conquer their addictions. As of 2021, we have raised $78M from leading global investors and now work with 100+ world-class team members across our New York, London, and remote offices.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
The Telemedicine Physician is able to care for Quit Genius members utilizing Quit Genius’ telemedicine services. The Physician will care for the member directly through scheduled video/audio visits. The physician may also serve as a representative of clinical services to internal stake holders and serve as a mentor/support to other Quit Genius care team members.
Additional Details About the Role:
- Facilitate live and interactive clinical assessments, treatments, and medication management via telehealth
- Make appropriate assessments, treatment plans, and referrals for patient problems
- Prescribe and monitor Suboxone
- Collaborate with and supervise clinical staff
- Provide patient education and referrals specific to patient’s assessed needs and abilities
- Assist with developing and implementing, as necessary, care and treatment protocols, standards, policies, and procedures
- Utilize good communication skills, verbal and written
- Maintain accurate records on patients treated
- Participate in case reviews, consultations, and utilization review
To Succeed in This Role You Will Need:
- Licensed physician under state law
- Ability and willingness to be licensed in multiple states
- Hold state controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it
- Registered with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) or in process of obtaining registration
- Preferred: Board certification in addiction medicine or addiction psychiatry by the American Board of Preventive Medicine or the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Preferred: A X waiver with the ability to treat up to 275 patients
- Bonus: IMLC License
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.