Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is seeking concierge physician support for C-Suite executive clientele. Selected physicians will provide private medical and health management services to promote longevity and high performance for clients, including personal health data collection, interpretative services, longitudinal care, lifestyle coaching and other concierge primary care.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
We anticipate three to five virtual patient encounters per week, each lasting approximately 90 minutes. Encounters will be scheduled directly between the patients and our physicians, and at a time that is convenient for all parties.
- Provide precision medicine-based concierge primary care
- As the client’s private concierge precision medicine physician, he/she is responsible for providing client’s medical and health management services
- Focus on personalized, prevention focused medical care and targeted health promotion services
- Provide regular clinical support via telemedicine modalities (e.g. phone, email, video chat)
- Coordinate with to support client’s consultation services with medical specialist
- Help contribute to consolidated report development for quality control purposes
- Regularly review and deliver consolidated reports to clients and develop health goals
- Provide clinical management for clients in collaboration with multidisciplinary internal and external clinician partners
- Assist in training and development of internal and external primary care and specialist physicians committed to delivery of genomics-based, technology-driven medicine
- At least three years of experience working as a primary care-oriented physician
- Have the passion and skills to delight clients with service-oriented approach and empathetic client interaction.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Other certifications considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Must have an unrestricted medical license for California
- Commitment to practice of science-based medicine
- Demonstrate ability to manage, motivate, and empower diverse clinical teams
- Interest in or relevant experience in implementation of innovative medical care models
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and team-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
All candidate must be able to:
- Sit, stand, walk, lift, squat, bend, twist, and reach above shoulders during the work shift
- Lift up to 50 lbs from floor to waist
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Carry up to 40 lbs a reasonable distance
- Push/pull with 30 lbs of force