ADHD Online is leading the way in becoming a critical voice for those who may be struggling with ADHD and other comorbidities. ADHD Online was founded in 2017 with the mission that everyone should have access to quality ADHD diagnosis and treatment regardless of who and where they are. We are the only organization to offer this level of HIPAA-secured ADHD diagnosis online with certified results from licensed psychologists and personalized treatment options for our patients. We are currently expanding our Medication Management treatment program and seeking Physicians who are both experienced in and passionate about the treatment of behavioral health. We are looking for a full-time Physician to help us grow our practice in Massachusetts.
Why Choose ADHD Online:
Competitive Wages and Malpractice Insurance
- Competitive compensation with benefits
- Malpractice Insurance is provided with tail coverage
- Full-time, salaried position
- Work with you to create your schedule based on patient trends
Fully Supported TeleMedicine Environment
- We offer superb ancillary and support staff so you can focus on what you do best, patient treatment
- Each Provider has their own Medical Assistant that acts as a liaison between the Provider and patient & supports Providers with day-to-day questions, tasks, etc.
- Our staff handles patient scheduling and billing so you don’t have to
- ADHD Online will cover the cost of approved additional state licenses
- Provide Telemedicine Medication Management services via Zoom for adults and/or children with ADHD and other behavioral health conditions
- Complete patient related tasks in a timely manner, including prescription refills, patient questions/concerns, etc.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices and telemedicine regulatory changes
- Complete any other tasks and functions as requested by the company
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in the management of adult and/or pediatric ADHD and behavioral health conditions
- Passion for patient care
- Proficient with technology and the use of electronic health record systems
- Thorough knowledge of state telemedicine laws and regulations
- Graduation from a US medical school or foreign medical school with ECFMG certification
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Osteopathy (DO) Required
- Completion of Residency Program in either Internal or Family Medicine
- Board Certification or Board Eligible
- Current, unrestricted Massachusetts State Medical license
- DEA license(s) and Massachusetts Controlled Substance License
Location & Equipment Requirements:
- Remote from any location in the United States
- Must have a sterile work environment, free from external noise
- Must have reliable internet connection
- Must possess a desktop computer, laptop, and/or tablet to conduct video visits
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
ADHD Online, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.