At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
Carbon Health is looking for a Part-Time virtual Mental Health Clinician (LMFT, LCSW) to serve as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team for the purpose of optimizing mental health. As an early hire on the Virtual Mental Health team, you will help build and implement the new mental health and behavioral health programs at Carbon. Utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy techniques, we provide therapy that is brief, highly structured, and goal-oriented. With our unique approach to treatment, we aim to help our patients establish trust that meaningful progress/change can be made towards their mental health concerns within a clearly identified timeframe. We collaborate closely with the Primary Care team to assist patients with physical and mental health goals.
What We Offer
- Your input and contributions are valued and recognized
- Excellent clinical, administrative and management support
- Forward-thinking, tight-knit transparent, collaborative and inclusive company culture
- The opportunity to grow and scale with a dynamic startup who is changing the way people think about healthcare
- Competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Limited benefits for part-time employees
What You'll Do
- Carbon Health is looking for a licensed mental health provider who values structure throughout the process of therapy. We are seeking a provider who understands the importance of having clearly defined goals and start/end points to treatment. As a provider with Carbon Health, you will be expected to:
- Treat patients suffering with mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, insomnia, PTSD, etc.
- Provide Brief Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to individuals, couples, and groups
- Participate in the Primary Care-Behavioral Health Integration with brief (30 minute) and limited sessions designed to maximize symptom improvement in a short timeframe
- Utilize Carbon Health care pathways to develop and monitor treatment plans and client progress
- Establish touchpoints with clients and maintain regular contact with them using the Carbon Health application and scheduled check-ins
- Communicate closely with other healthcare providers to ensure patient needs are met.
- Provide consultation for primary care medical providers as needed.
- Carbon Health is looking for a provider who values brief and structured approaches to therapy. We are seeking a therapist who is committed to collecting data, monitoring outcomes, and delivering results. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful. This role will be a great fit for you if you are a doer, who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, and are naturally collaborative
- Have advanced training or certification in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy assessment and intervention techniques to address mental health problems
- Have experience with integrated health care systems
- Committed to evidence-based practices and data directed treatment
- Have direct clinical experience providing both individual and group therapy
- Understand HIPAA requirements for mental health records and maintain appropriate documentation in compliance with legal and ethical standards
- Ability to make independent decisions in compliance with policies and procedures while working within a collaborative framework.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Mental Health Clinician (LMHC)
- Able to work on weekends (required)
- Maintains current and unrestricted professional license in the state of California during employment
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; including expertise with presentation skills
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-Tax benefits including Commuter (transit and parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), Flexible Spending Account Medical, Flexible Spending Account Dependent Care and other great benefits for full-time and part-time employees who work 20+ hours a week
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.