PlushCare, an Accolade company (NASDQ: ACCD), is a Silicon Valley-based virtual primary care platform that is transforming the healthcare industry by making exceptional healthcare more accessible, convenient, and affordable. Since 2015, we've connected hundreds of thousands of patients throughout the United States with world-class physicians from a phone or laptop.
As we continue to grow and expand our services, we are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to be part of our journey. Experience in the startup ecosystem is helpful, but a growth mindset and passion for helping people live healthier, happier & longer lives is essential.
We are seeking elite physicians who are board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to practice on the PlushCare platform. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients. Our typical clinical scope includes urgent & primary care. We have full-time, part-time and independent contractor remote opportunities through-out the United States.
- Greatly reduced administrative burden
- Cost of medical licenses and board certification renewals covered by practice
- Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule
- No special equipment is needed - just a solid internet connection, computer, and webcam
- Competitive salaries
Full-time physicians receive the following additional benefits:
- Healthcare coverage for you (80% employer paid) and your family ( 50% paid by employee) with Anthem Silver PPO, with dental and vision
- 15-20 days paid vacation/PTO
- Continuing Medical Education stipend and Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan through the company
- Salary Range: $200,000 - $225,000+ for full-time employees
Candidates must have all of the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
- Active medical licenses in at least two states.
- Willing to obtain 5+ additional state medical licenses, paid for by the practice.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Medicare participating physician or willing to become a Medicare participating physician
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view that drives us forward every day.