At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
You will be working on a team of pioneers to deliver the best possible care to patients each day. You will be part of a remote, but tight knit team working together to continue to push the boundaries of what excellent virtual care is.
You will be offering all types of care (adults + peds), primarily through video visits, but also messaging as well. You will be seeing patients from multiple states, and we will work with you to get you multiple state licenses. You will be at the complete forefront of the fight against coronavirus, working in tandem with our chain of physical clinics that are also testing facilities for coronavirus. You will be working with our own custom built EMR that is completely around our care delivery and will have an opportunity to help improve our technology. You are passionate about virtual care and transformation to a better system in healthcare.
What We Offer
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Your input and contributions are valued and recognized
- Excellent clinical, administrative and management support
- Forward-thinking, tight-knit transparent, collaborative and inclusive company culture
- The opportunity to grow and scale with a dynamic startup who is changing the way people think about healthcare
- Competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Limited benefits for part-time employees
What You'll Do
- Manage a panel of patients towards evidence-based clinical quality targets
- Work collaboratively with the extended care team to follow up on patient results
- Supervise and teach advanced practice clinicians
- Provide input and implement care programs, pathways, and new product enhancements
- Collaborate with the behavioral health team to diagnose and treat patients’ mental health
- Collaborate with Carbon’s omnichannel care services (i.e., Diabetes Management, Hypertension, Remote Patient Monitoring, Metabolic Health)
- Provide excellent preventive, proactive, compassionate, evidence-based primary care via virtual visits
- Participate in an after-hours on call rotation schedule with other clinicians
- Multi licensed MD/DO board certified in Family or Internal Medicine with an unrestricted DEA license
- Minimum state licensure requirement:
- Unrestricted active Massachusetts license with at least two other unrestricted active licenses in the following states: CA, CT, FL, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, TX, VT
- Must be eligible for a medical license in all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Physicians with 30+ licenses preferred
- 3+ years of clinical practice post-residency
- Proven experience working as a telemedicine physician
- Clinical proficiency in evidence-based primary care
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Passionate about relationship-driven, human-centered primary care
- Experience working in a value based care environment
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents based upon role
- 401k with employer match
- FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Medical malpractice insurance covered
- Clinical Rounds for ongoing learning through Carbon Health clinic cases
- CME subscriptions include UpToDate, HippoED, and ECGWeekly for full time clinicians
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development access through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.