Alpha Medical is seeking a Head of Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) with a passion for patient advocacy and improving the way people access healthcare today. The Nurse Practioner Administrator will work collaboratively under the supervision of the Medical Director and have a strong focus on the administrative duties for our Nurse Practioner team.
As the Head of APPs, you will be part of a small but mighty NP, PA, and RD team that’s focused on identifying departmental needs and implementing scalable processes. You will get experience working with stakeholders from various departments, assisting the Medical Director with hiring needs, training, and development programs, reviewing and suggesting policy updates as compared to market trends, and other tasks as assigned.
Key areas of ownership that you will drive forward for the organization personally, and collaborating cross-functionally
- Further Alpha's mission of empowering women to take control of their healthcare.
- Spend the majority of your time directly providing great care to Alpha Medical patients
- Be a partner to our Medical director in ensuring Alpha are providing wow level support to our patients
- Support the NP team with technical, operational, and procedural questions in real time throughout the day
- Help Alpha recruit great talent to our APP team
- Be a great people manager and help our APP’s grow and develop in their careers
- Bring a positive attitude and set an example for the
- Lead the administrative processes for Alpha’s Licensing, Credentialing, Scheduling and Training
- Working with Medical Director and Admin team to ensure monthly doctor-nurse practitioner collaborative agreement requirements are met
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Complete your onboarding checklist
- Have a clear understanding of our Alpha people policies
- Complete all required training (approx 1 week)
- Met with key partners and APP’s & RDs
- Create recurring weekly 1:1 with Medical Director
- Create recurring Monthly 1:1 with CMO
- Create recurring Bi-weekly 1:1s with the APP’s & RDs which you are responsible for overseeing.
- Create recurring weekly 1:1 with Medical Staff Coordinator(s)
- Understanding of meeting requirements and viewing recordings in a timely manner (72hours) - following up with providers of completion.
- Responding in a timely manner to messages (patient & admin) and emails
- Have smart phrases set up
- Confident in seeing patients 15-20% of your time.
WITHIN 2 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Provide feedback on how we can improve our processes
- Have a clear understanding of 15five and how to keep in touch with your team, being the clear line of communication between your team and the Medical Director.
- Be efficient in resolving bugs and technical issues with our product and engineering team when raised by your reports.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be seen as the APP Administrator by the clinical team and care team
- Take part in the onboarding of new hires reviewing their playground scenarios and supporting their growth as needed.
Perks and Closing
- Competitive salary
- Equity Grant
- Working Remotely
- Vacation Time Off
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan with company matching
- Free Alpha Membership
- Being a part of a collaborative team that is actively increasing affordable access to healthcare for all persons
Alpha Medical Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.