Join in our nation's fight against COVID-19 and be part of the lifesaving network of virtual responders supporting front line teams as a Tele-Intensivist. An out-of-the-box kit will get you started in a critical role as part of one of the leading national acute telehealth companies. Sight is the most powerful sense – use telehealth technology to deliver care from a distance and practice in a safe environment with a schedule that cares for you, the clinician, to manage the effects of burnout and maintain joy in care delivery. Physician owned and operated, immerse yourself in a collaborative clinical experience while using your expertise to improve outcomes from the comfort of your home.
Provide Critical Care Medicine support via telephone / video camera to a defined patient population. Use critical thinking to monitor, assess, plan and support patient care in a collaborative design with bed-side multidisciplinary clinical care teams. Apply your Critical Care experience and defined processes to identify patient care needs and resolve any risks or barriers to effective and efficient care delivery. Work to solve problems and effectively communicate and partner in virtual care delivery. As a customer facing representative of the company, work to develop and promote long term relationships with the site to solidify positive staff and patient experience as well as drive improved clinical outcomes.
Qualifications And Minimum Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited School of Medicine
Board-Certification or Board-Eligibility in Critical Care Medicine
- Ability to obtain a state Medical License in geographies in which services are provided
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from patient care providers as well as managers, clients and customers.
- Must have the ability to work independently, and in a collaborative means
- Previous computer experience required.
- Effective Communication Skills a must, there will need to be proactive communication to other members of the patient’s physician team
- ACLS Certification
- Hi speed home internet
Salary And Benefits:
Competitive salary for full-time positions
All licensing, credentialing and malpractice coverage
Per-diem work available