Seeking licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians for our VR Telehealth company to build and lead our practice, must be one of the following:
- Fully Licensed Clinical Social Worker without supervision, providing direct care (Must be licensed in MA)
- Psychologists licensed to practice (licensed in MA)
The Telehealth Clinician will assess and monitor patients using prescribed, medical virtual reality apps.
- Experience treating patients with anxiety/stress
- Experience leading/moderating support groups a plus
- Knowledge of cognitive behavioral therapy and an understanding of what techniques can benefit the patients.
- Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and diagnoses.
- At least 1 year of experience treating patients with the following qualifications:
- BS or master’s degree in one of the above-mentioned professions
- Active license for the state of operation (Massachusetts)
- Licensed in multiple states - A PLUS
- Private home office with computer, webcam and dependable internet access.
Clinician's Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial and ongoing therapy evaluations according to standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality at home
- Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training plan based on initial and ongoing evaluations.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan according to progress and data analytics
- Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures
- Send full progress report to the referring physician
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their plan
Starting Part time - up to 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to go full-time.