Mantra Health works to increase access to high-quality mental health services for college students through telehealth. Through this role, you will serve as the Clinical Manager and People Manager of Wellround clinicians. You will work with the Executive Director of Therapy to ensure the quality implementation of Mantra’s clinical protocols across Mantra’s provider group and provide clinical supervision and conduct quality assurance for the providers.
- Diverse student population within the average age range of 16-22 years old struggling commonly with mood disturbances (anxiety/depression), adjustment disorders, ADHD symptoms, and/or PTSD symptoms.
- Mantra Health does not treat severe mental illness (schizophrenia, psychosis, and severe substance use disorder). Referrals are provided with outside agencies by our care navigation team to ensure needed intensive treatment is accessible to these clients.
About Mantra Health & Wellround Provider Group
Wellround Provider Group works exclusively with Mantra Health, a telemental health company. We've built a comprehensive treatment service for young adults with various mental health conditions, offering psychotherapy & psychiatry evaluations (if needed) and ongoing care by thoughtfully combining people, technology, and data. Mantra is founded by a Columbia University psychiatrist (Dr. Ravi Shah) and two former startup operators and venture capitalists. Wellround’s Medical Director is a psychiatrist who previously worked at both Colorado State University and Michigan State University (Dr. Nora Feldpausch).
Fast-growing agency serving nationally to promote optimal well-being and mental health for college students. Through innovative mental healthcare the Wellround Provider Group partners with Mantra Health by embracing the intricacies of mental health services that include, but are not limited to, telepsychiatry, teletherapy, symptom severity monthly assessments, psychological evaluations, and case management. A diverse team of mental health providers, clinical operations, engineering, and 24/7 support to ensure both staff and clients needs are met.
About the Role
The Clinical Manager will:
- Manage a cohort of Mantra clinicians and provide 1:1 consultations and coaching
- Serve as the main point of contact for the clinicians’ clinical questions and career development
- Work with the Virtual Care Operations team to monitor and improve clinical quality
- Be responsible for provider performance
- Provide day-to-day clinical support concerning emergency situations and clinical coverage
- Participate in provider interviewing and onboarding
- Drive provider engagement and retention
- Create, modify, and implement clinical protocols
- Work with providers to manage caseload and achieve utilization goal
- Lead program-wide clinical consultation/supervision program for providers
- Work cross functionally to optimize clinical and operational workflows for Mantra providers
- Hold an independent, unrestricted licensure to practice counseling and/or psychotherapy (state equivalent of LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist etc.)
- 10 + years of experience of practicing high quality mental health counseling and psychotherapy
- 3+ of years of experience directly managing clinicians in a hospital, schools counseling center, or virtual telehealth environment
- Prior experiences with data-driven approach for clinical quality assurance; quantitative mindset with the ability to dive into numbers to understand insights
- Strong understanding of and empathy for provider experience
- Basic understanding of the economics and financial model of Teletherapy businesses
- Practice from the comfort of your home or office
- Telehealth-specific medical malpractice insurance included at no cost to providers
- Case conferences with our medical director, who is a psychiatrist with over 15 years in college mental health at world class universities
- Patient Navigator Service support to help clients who may need additional community supports, or local community-based referrals
- Standardized scales automatically pushed to patients to collect and track progress easily
- Collaboration platform to support information sharing and communication with other medical provider in the care of the patient
- Large focus on clinical work. No need to worry about referrals or overhead - we help build your caseload and support billing and insurance barriers and administrative duties
- Insurance paneling service provided (credentialing paperwork is all done by our team!)
The salary range for this position is $80,000 - $85,000
Mantra health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.