Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
This is a unique opportunity to help reshape healthcare by utilizing your clinical experience, independent critical thinking and expertise in a collaborative environment. As part of a growing Global Medical Team, you will be working with our physicians, scientists, and the product and solutions teams in the planning, development and execution of specific product offerings pertaining to holistic nutritional support and overall well-being to optimize reproductive and pregnancy health. Carrot is developing solutions to optimize health and family forming journeys and you can be an integral part of these efforts.
The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with expertise in fertility and reproductive health. They have a passion for empowering people with knowledge, continuous learning and education with an evidence-based approach.
All of them care deeply and are committed to helping individuals:
- understand their fertility and family-forming options
- optimize their overall and reproductive health
- navigate the pregnancy journey
- Understand current research related to nutritional care and practice guidelines in the US, with a willingness to learn and understand practice differences in other countries
- Assist in the planning and implementation of various forms of medical offerings, programs and partnerships related to nutrition and preventive health
- Utilize clinical experience and skills to engage in educational discussions
- Lend expertise or knowledge to participate in continuing education programs for other Carrot employees
- Participate in quality assurance initiatives and yearly audits to continue to drive an experience that is safe, compliant and of the highest standards
- Participate in project meetings with team members, and other internal departments in order to ensure a collaborative environment when developing strategies, making decisions, meeting deadlines and various project expectations
- Active dietetic registration for RD/RDN from the US Commission on Dietetic Registration from Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, or actively keeping up to date on best practices and the evidence-base as a retired Dietitian or Nutritionist.
- Currently practicing or retired Registered Dietitian or Registered Nutritionist with a minimum of 3 years of practice experience
- Experience supporting those on fertility journeys and specializes in helping people optimize their reproductive health
- Experience managing patient conditions from a nutritional and preventative health perspective (impacting reproductive health) which may include various forms of diabetes and thyroid conditions, high or low BMI, lifestyle factors, and, for example, unique disorders such as PCOS.
- Understand functional nutrition and integrative health
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience providing prenatal and postpartum dietitian services and lifestyle counseling
- Ability to function well from a confidential and private work-remote environment
- Flexibility to adapt with evolving business needs
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world's most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society's biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 250+ companies in more than 60 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East.