Tava Health is a new, 100% online mental health clinic that puts patients first by reducing costs, improving quality, and increasing access to therapy. We are on a mission to improve emotional health through frictionless, technology-enabled care, and we need passionate, qualified therapists to rally around our cause.
The quality of our care rests heavily on the shoulders of the therapists we work with. As Tava grows, our network of outstanding mental health care providers needs to as well. This is a new opportunity for an associate-level therapist looking for an opportunity to make a difference while working toward their required hours of experience to become independently licensed.
Why work with us?
- Let it be no surprise, we care about your mental health and that means we believe in work-life balance. Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours.
- All visits take place via online video chat; say goodbye to commuting!
- Team Tava is made up of intelligent, humble, compassionate, and hardworking people. Joining the ranks means you’ll have an automatic network to turn to for best practices, professional development, and opportunities to share your expertise.
- We do the dirty work and leave the rewarding part for you. All marketing, patient scheduling, and billing are taken care of by Tava so you only have to worry about what you do best: helping people heal.
- If you are pre-licensed and working on becoming fully licensed this is a convenient way to accrue the required hours.
- Provide world-class teletherapy to patients experiencing mild to severe depression, anxiety, and other possible diagnoses including stress and relationship issues.
- Thoroughly document all visits with patients in the Tava electronic medical record.
- Ensure that your calendar availability is accurate and up to date.
- Keep communication open with Tava’s medical staff including psychiatrists and nurse practitioners to coordinate care for patients who are also being prescribed medication.
- Celebrate patient success and encourage continued healing and growth.
- A master’s level degree from a regionally accredited university.
- An active associate-level (or intern-level) social work, counselor, or marriage and family therapy license (ACMHC, CSW, and AMFT etc.) allowing you to provide supervised mental health therapy services in one or multiple states.
- An existing supervisor who will continue your supervision while seeing Tava clients*
- Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based practices.
- Proficiency in intake assessments, diagnosis, and ongoing treatment planning.
- Excellent writing skills for documentation of sessions.
- At least eight hours per week of availability to dedicate to seeing Tava patients.
If you check all these boxes, Team Tava is looking forward to receiving your application!
*Please note that this is a bring your own supervisor role. Tava does not provide supervision. It is also a contract (1099), part-time, and remote (work from home) opportunity. You are responsible for knowing if you may practice as an associate-level therapist in your home state as a contractor (as some states require a W2 Employment status).
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a few days of submitting your application please check your spam filter.