It is Wellness Partners Hawaii’s mission to provide accessible and quality mental health care to the communities in the state of Hawaii. Our vision is to continuously expand our connection, ability and services to provide care across all levels of population. At Wellness Partners Hawaii we value: our People, our Community and our Wellness.
Employees at Wellness Partners Hawaii can expect to gain benefits including the flexibility of working from home and medical, drug/vision and dental coverage. Wellness Partners Hawaii is committed to provide the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Position: Part-time (min. 10 hrs/wk to max. 18 hrs/wk), Full-time (min. 35 hrs/wk to 40 hrs./wk)
Requirements: Masters in Social Work. LCSW license in the state of Hawaii. 1-3 years of clinical experience or more.
• Proficient at navigating around technology
• Values differences
• Builds and delivers exceptional customer service
• Communicates effectively
• Friendly and easily relates with people
• Action oriented
• Able to make quality and timely decisions
• Quick learner
• Problem solver
• Cultivates innovation
• Asses and diagnose patient’s mental health conditions based on review of patient information, interviews, observations, tests, and collaboration with other staff members through intake and follow up
• Develop and implement treatment plans with patient input through clinical experience and knowledge
• Work with individuals (adult & children), couples, families and groups
• Communicate with staff members
• Maintain confidentiality of patient treatment and records
• Document all encounters according to state and federal guidelines and code encounters that meet billing standards
• Complete external documentation as requested • Attend company meetings
• Work from home with flex schedule
• Industry standard pay with annual pay raise