VeeOne Health, formerly VeeMed, Inc., is the first end-to-end virtual care solution to address the needs of patients, providers and healthcare systems at every stage of the patient journey. VeeOne Health provides everything healthcare systems and remote physicians need to stand up and provide care in a world-class virtual program.
VeeOne Health is currently seeking board certified Hospitalists. Come join this exciting new opportunity with VeeOne Health.
- Provide Tele-Hospitalist Services.
- Shifts: 12 hours; 7a-7p and 7p-7a Mountain (AZ)
- Analyze medical tests including laboratory data and imaging as indicated
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters
- Accurately code clinical encounters.
- Board certified with current, valid Arizona license
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
- Current COVID & FLU vaccine required
Compensations & Benefits
- Full time equivalent to 15 shifts (12-hour shifts) per month
- Shift bonus for shifts over 15
- Part-time work also available.
- All work completed remotely
- 24/7 tech assistance available
- Malpractice insurance
- VeeOne Health covers all credentialing costs
- Experienced, dedicated, and welcoming support staff
Job Categories: Clinical
Job Types: Full TimePart Time
Job Locations: Remote