About Our Company
Vytalize Health is a leading provider of value-based care for Medicare patients. We power independent primary care practices through bold financial incentives and smart technology. We are on a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to value-based care by taking care of the doctors who take care of us. We are the fastest growing value-based care provider in the country spanning 14 states and more than 1,000 PCPs.
Visit www.vytalizehealth.com for more information.
- Current unrestricted RN Licensure and willing to obtain licensure in additional states if needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ clinical experience as a Registered Nurse working directly with patients.
Vytalize Health is currently looking for anexperienced Registered Nurse to support the work of physicians and other healthcare professionals from a remote setting as aCare Manager. Your primary responsibility will be helping patients with complex medical needs improve their health while improving quality and cost-effective outcomes. This may include facilitating and providing Chronic Care Management (CCM) services as well as Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) services to our geriatric population. The role includes but is not limited to the following clinical and administrative tasks:
- Serve as the point of contact and informational resource for patients, care team, family/caregiver(s), payers, and community resources.
- Act as an advocate for the patient and serve as a liaison between the patient and the provider ensuring the patient’s questions are answered.
- Develop an individualized care plan with the patient to support patients’ self-management of condition(s). Provide nursing advice and consultation via telephone.
- Implement interventions that improve health outcomes, lower costs, and improve the experience for the patient.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the care plan and update on a regular basis. Identify opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention.
- Identify care needs for patients and communicate to the care team.
- Enroll patients in Chronic Care Management and Remote Patient Monitoring as appropriate.
- Refer patients to Behavioral Health Integration and Priority Care programs as appropriate.
- Provide ongoing communication with patients and care team.
- Educate patients and family/caregiver(s) about relevant information or community resources.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources.
- Encourage patients to schedule annual wellness visits and assist providers with scheduling preventative services.
- Assist with the set-up and troubleshooting of medical equipment and devices.
- Verify patients' information, ensuring information and medical records are accurate in the EHR.
- Schedule acute appointments with providers.
- Assist in the coordination across the continuum of care while maintaining confidentiality.
- Guide patients through the health care system and help them overcome barriers.
- Passionate about improving the experiences of patients and their families/caregiver(s).
- Communicate effectively with compassion and build trust and confidence with patients, family/caregiver(s), and the care team.
- Establish rapport with patients and get them engaged in preventive care.
- Prioritize tasks and work productively, either independently or with other individuals.
- Highly organized and capable of keeping accurate notes and records.
- Able to troubleshoot technology issues and navigate multiple computer programs simultaneously while talking on the phone.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and provides respectful and professional customer service.
- Acknowledges patient’s rights on confidentiality issues and follows HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong clinical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain a professional workspace.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on process and quality.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is dependent upon experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and additional benefits are offered.
- Remote role.
- All IT equipment to work efficiently will be provided.
- BSN Degree.
- Inpatient/ ICU medical or surgical experiance
- 2 years experience in case management and care coordination.
- Experience with transitional care management and chronic care management working with the following conditions; Diabetes, Heart Failure, COPD, Alzheimers, and Parkinson’s.