Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are seeking a qualified Director, Clinical Programs, to join our Medical Affairs team. The Medical Affairs mission is to continually improve and expand our care delivery programs, practices and outcomes as we build precision mental health care for our customers. The Director, Clinical Programs, will be responsible for oversight and evolution of existing programs while also developing new care offerings. This role will be a full-time employee role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with Medical Affairs and Business Operations in executing clinical oversight and improvement of existing clinical programs
- Partner with our Care Navigation team to continually improve coordination of care for members in care programs
- Build and execute training programs for a wide group of stakeholders for clinical programs
- Perform ongoing quality review functions for specific clinical programs
- Manage clinical partner relationships in select programs to ensure high-quality care delivery
- Build and improve provider tools for improved program execution
- Explore, vet and recommend future program expansion opportunities
- Engage with our product teams to recommend clinical product updates needed to improve our clinical programs.
What we expect from you:
- Full, unrestricted, independent mental health license in at least one state - Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Social Worker, Licensed mental health counselor/professional counselor or equivalent.
- 5-10 years post-training mental health clinical experience
- 5+ years experience developing, directing and/or supervising clinical programs
- Experience in the digital mental health ecosystem space and specialty clinical program development
- Trained in multiple evidence-based therapies and regularly use measurement-based care practices
- You're comfortable with technology and excel as a telehealth provider
- Passion for clinical quality and the use of data/evidence-based treatments to improve treatment outcomes
- Data-driven, analytical, and operational in nature
- Excellent communicator and teacher, with experience developing and delivering educational trainings for providers and other community stakeholders
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.