Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching, physical therapy, and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2021. Hinge Health has raised over $1B to date and has 500+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
We’re looking for a Nurse Case Manager to join our clinical team. Your focus will be on helping our patients get the care they need to overcome their musculoskeletal pain. You’ll work with our cross-functional team, leveraging leading technology, to identify at-risk patients who would benefit from additional care. You’ll get to know these patients through their medical record and live conversations, provide education and suggest appropriate treatments based on our more holistic approach to maximize their recovery. The healthcare system is complex and patients need your help to navigate the various challenges that may stand in the way of the care they need. You’ll be supported by health coaches, physical therapists, nurse practitioners and doctors who specialize in musculoskeletal care to ensure patients get to the care they need but also remain engaged in that care.
The ideal candidate has deep experience in clinical case management, a strong understanding of musculoskeletal treatment and an interest in using technology to deliver better, more personalized and convenient care. You have worked extensively with patients and enjoy the process of guiding and advocating for patients during their care journey with their best interest in mind. You understand the benefits of a holistic approach, and in particular, the biopsychosocial model of pain and can use this framework to better relate to and connect with patients. Lastly, you would thrive in a technology forward, rapidly growing and changing environment, contributing your ideas to help our team continuously improve our operations and quality of care.
If this role appeals to you, and you hit most of the requirements below, we'd love to chat!
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Leverage a biopsychosocial approach to meet patients where they are, empower and motivate them to engage in recommended care
- Review medical records to identify patients who would benefit from additional care
- Identify which additional resources and interventions will help patients successfully address their condition
- Communicate with these patients to understand their case and provide education to help improve outcomes
- Help patients understand how additional care can benefit them
- Assist patients to enroll and get this additional care
- Monitor patient progress to ensure adherence
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Certified Case Manager (CCMC, CCM/RN-BC, ACMA or CCCTM)
- Active RN license (any state)
- More than 2 years of experience in a nurse case manager role
- RN licenses in multiple states
- Musculoskeletal experience
- Telehealth experience
- Knowledge of lifestyle medicine and/or health coach principles
- Background or interest in clinical education, technology, product design or innovation
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY (OUR COMPANY VALUES)
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer