Quit Genius is the #1 digital clinic for substance addictions. We are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome tobacco, alcohol and opioid addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. Quit Genius has scaled to dozens of health plans and employers, covering over 2 million lives and has already helped more than 750,000 members conquer their addictions. As of 2021, we have raised $78M from leading global investors and now work with 100+ world-class team members across our New York, London, and remote offices.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
We are looking for a Medical Director to join our fast-growing team. This role will be the key clinical contributor to ensure high-quality care delivery as well as drive best-in-class outcomes. You will be responsible for building and leading our clinical team, as well as setting up the clinical processes to allow us to scale rapidly. The ideal candidate is passionate about our mission to help millions overcome their battle with substance addictions.
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding process and help build an extraordinary clinical team to improve access to substance use treatment and ensure they adhere to the highest quality of care.
- Develop and lead the creation of clinical policies, protocols, procedures, guidelines, and standard operating procedures to allow for the rapid scaling of the Quit Genius clinical network.
- Work with the product and development team and design an efficient, enjoyable, and scalable telehealth service offering from enrolment through recovery.
- Lead on quality assurance, audit, and supervision across the clinical team.
- Provider support to the operations team in regulatory, and licensing requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams including operations, commercial, and product teams.
- Build the foundations, systems, and processes for an outcomes-based clinical team ensuring high-quality care as well as driving best-in-class results.
- Be a medical voice and thought leader across the organization.
- Physician (MD or DO) with active, unrestricted license.
- Board certification in addiction medicine is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with patients, clients, and other clinical providers in a telemedicine setting.
- Operational Excellence: Drive continuous improvement across the organization.
- First-principles thinker: The ability to solve complex, multidisciplinary problems in an analytical manner.
- Ownership mentality: The desire to take ownership of challenges or problems and solve them autonomously.
- Data-Driven and Results orientated: A consistent high performer with a proven track record of relentlessly overachieving on goals.
- Proven manager: A minimum of 3 years of experience managing clinical teams.
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission to help millions overcome their substance addictions.
- Benefits at Quit Genius
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision coverage.
- Remote working
- Malpractice liability insurance policy
- Reimbursement for licensure renewal
- Regular training, education, and clinical supervision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Outstanding maternity, paternity & new parent leave
- Generous learning and development budget
- Company-wide yoga sessions
- Calm subscription
- Join a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists with a fun-loving culture.
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.