Remote but needs license in New Jersey
Vault Health is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for its affiliate practice Vault Medical Services, PA which provides metabolic services for patients in multiple states.
Join a growing practice that is focused on providing high quality, accessible, evidence based care to patients. At Vault we believe that everyone deserves care and are developing a clinical model that combines quality providers, evidence based care and technology to improve the wellbeing of the patients we care for. Join us today and have an opportunity to place your fingerprints on our growing medical group and participate in the expansion of metabolic health care in our country.
About the Role:
The Metabolic Health Nurse Practitioner (NP) will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of providers at Vault to provide medical evaluation and treatment online to patients. This will include diagnosis, medication management, health care screening and other services.
What You will do:
- 1:1 Medication management; evaluations/assessments and follow-ups
- Assess, diagnose, treat, appropriately monitor, and educate patients
- Prescribe medications and treatments through Vault platform
- Provide outstanding service and care to patients who are seeking care
- Follow Vault practice protocols to assess, order and diagnose common conditions
- Titrate medications and manage adverse effects based on patient’s reports
- Participate in quality improvement efforts
- Develop, monitor, and modify treatment plans as necessary; document and evaluate patients’ treatment progress
- Participate in Vault case review and consultation
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in accordance with contractual and billing requirements and submits encounter forms on a daily basis
What Qualifications you will need:
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care & Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner.
- Board certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice Adult Practice or Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Individual NPI number
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US
- Candidates who are fully vaccinated or willing to take the COVID-19 vaccination are encouraged to apply. Proof of vaccination will be required to start working.
Compensation & Scheduling
- Flexible hours of operation, you make your own schedule
- You will be matched to patients within the parameters allowed for your licensure who are scheduled through the Vault portal
- Paid training