We are adding another California-based licensed Psychiatrist to our team. We offer flexible employment (24 - 40 hour work weeks) to prevent provider burnout. This listing is for remote work. Benefits for a full-time (40-hour workweek) are below.
- Salary: Up to $324,000
- Cancellations and no-shows do not affect provider salary
- Liability insurance coverage
- 401(k) account with matching
- Up to $3,000 in CME expenses reimbursed
- 20 vacation days, five sick days, and paid holidays annually
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family
People work for us because they know we're a company that looks out for its people. The support we offer is unmatched, our offerings are flexible, and payment is guaranteed.
Flexible Employment Options:
- Part time or full time schedule
- 1099 or w-2 employment
- In-person and/or virtual care options
- A collaborative team approach
- Excellent staff to help with administrative burdens
- Extensive intake forms from patients pre-populated into your initial evaluation note, giving you more time to focus on developing appropriate treatment plans
- Insurance claims entirely handled by our staff
- Pre-qualified clients scheduled with you
- Excellent comprehensive benefits
- Support in continuing education in order to earn desired certificates
- Potential for growth into supervisory positions
Our team is the heartbeat of the exceptional care we provide, and the longevity of our patient relationships reminds us that we are truly making a difference. We are looking for providers who can help us build on this energy and innovate new ways to help patients thrive. Read employee reviews here.
Do You Have?
- MD or DO licensed issued by the CA Medical Board
- Valid DEA and NPI registration
- Completed Psychiatry residency
- Experience performing relevant duties as a licensed psychiatrist in an outpatient setting
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Technical proficiency with computers and Electronic Medical Records (EMR's)
- Timeliness, diligence, and the ability to work well in a team setting
Primary Duties Include:
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations
- Attend a one-hour coordination lunch every month
- Treat mental health disorders with medication and psychotherapy
- Coordinate patient care with ancillary providers
- Work with support staff to authorize prescription refills and medication changes
- Attend virtual care coordination meetings
- Address urgent patient issues that arise outside of visits
Our Hiring Process:
After reviewing your resume, you may be invited for an interview. If there is mutual interest after the interview, then we will request for and review your CAQH profile and credentialing application. If approved, we will then send you an employment offer and move forward with getting you paneled with our various insurance carriers. Once we have an effective date for you, we will provide orientation & training dates and start referring patients.
Our COVID Policy:
To keep our staff and family safe, providers and staff who are required or choose to work in person will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All personnel must prove vaccination status before returning to the office. Masks and social distancing will be required while sharing indoor spaces. For a copy of our complete COVID policy, please email email@example.com.
Just browsing and want to stay in touch? Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram