Competitive $60-70 hourly pay
We are looking for a responsible, well-respected Family Nurse Practitioner available for weekdays, nights, weekends, or on-call shifts to work closely with our platform partners to conduct virtual visits to patients. This is a position requiring the NP to work 20-25 hours a week. Other roles may be offered in the future for urgent care, COVID testing, and other partnerships.
SteadyMD is a nationwide technology company and healthcare provider that delivers high-quality telehealth experiences for digital health companies, employers, consumers, and clinicians nationwide. For digital health companies, SteadyMD provides an on-demand clinician workforce, legal and regulatory guidance, and customized technology to support primary care, behavioral health, digital pharmacy, medical device, at-home lab, and other telehealth operations. For the thousands of clinicians behind its platform, SteadyMD provides an opportunity to build an online practice in key areas ranging from urgent care to mental health therapy.
We are currently recruiting in all 50 states, except AL, GA, IN, MO, MS, SC, TN, with a strong preference for multiple state licensure.
- Conduct virtual/remote video visits with patients
- Ask intuitive questions to discover the root cause of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe medications and provide comprehensive insight into medication management
- Maintain a comprehensive medical record of the patient’s complete health history
- Cultivate an environment of trust and compassion between patients and clinician
- Actively licensed in good standing in at least one state, excluding AL, GA, IN, MO, MS, SC, TN. Multiple state licensure strongly preferred
- Two years of practice experience
- Urgent Care or ER experience strongly preferred
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Bilingual (Spanish/English language) a plus
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Proficiency in common medication indications, side effects, and contraindications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- SteadyMD requires vaccinations against COVID-19 for all employees and contractors. Medical and religious based exemptions will be considered
- Multiple telemedicine opportunities to earn extra income
- Competitive $60-70 hourly pay with bonus potential
- Remote work with flexible hours - work on your own schedule
- Focus on patient care and leave the administrative work to us
- License assistance to expand your practice to additional U.S. states, if applicable
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail coverage
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo
Diversity and inclusion
At SteadyMD, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person.