Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission from the beginning has been to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access evidence-based care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. We focus on inclusive, non-stigmatized care for people of all kinds across the US. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve become one of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. We invite you to learn more about us by checking out our websites, forHims.com and forHers.com.
We are currently looking for Part Time Telemedicine Psychiatrist to join our team.
- Through telemedicine, conduct video consultations and message with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Provide psychiatric services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Provide unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care on the platform
Experience & Skills:
- Board-certified MD in Psychiatry
- Active medical state license in good standing
- Previous telemedicine experience
- Comfortable prescribing medication for anxiety and depression when clinically appropriate
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Fluent in additional languages is a plus
- Multiple state licenses is a strong plus
- Receive comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving provider experience
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage provided
- Start bonus available
- Guaranteed hours available upon approval
- Online software and technology support
To have your application reviewed immediately, please apply here - https://airtable.com/shrEiQ5ajNQC0jisa
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.