Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We are looking for experienced, board-certified trained MDs and DOs who are passionate about transforming primary care, have completed or started training in functional or integrative medicine, and who are extremely tech-savvy.
As a full-time virtual Physician, you will generally have six hours of patient care per day, four days per week, with one day reserved for lab review, additional patient communication, and the chance to work on other projects like health outcomes research or collaborating with our engineers to improve our technology platform.
PLEASE NOTE: This position will consist of four days seeing patients virtually, through a HIPAA-compliant platform, with one day reserved for administrative work and/or special projects.
What you'll do:
- See patients via telemedicine using the technology platform provided by the practice
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to the guidelines provided by the practice
- Work closely with a care team including a Health Coach to help patients optimize outcomes and achieve their health and wellness goals
- Oversee medical staff (including Health Coaches and Medical Assistants) and assign aspects of care accordingly
- Provide mentorship to non-Physician staff
- Participate in patient care program development
- Assist in the resolution of patient inquiries and requests
- Complete online charts in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- Represent Parsley Health in the local and broader community
- MD or DO license
- Board certification (or eligible) in internal medicine, family medicine, or other primary care fields
- 3+ years of experience providing primary care either via telemedicine or in-person
- 2+ years of clinical practice post-residency
- 2+ years of experience practicing functional medicine
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-tech, brand-forward work environment
- Passion for your personal health and wellness and that of others
Not required, but it would be great if you also have:
- License in CA, NY, TX, MA, NJ, IL, PA, VA, NC, CO, GA, AZ, WA and/or CT
- DEA license
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.