Concert Health is a mission-driven leading Behavioral Health Medical Group bringing evidence based behavioral health services to primary care practices and organizations in eight states. Through outcome driven clinical work, we increase accessibility to behavioral health services one person at a time.
Concert Health helps primary care providers deliver exceptional, reimbursable integrated behavioral health services to their patients. We provide primary care partners with a comprehensive Collaborative Care solution -- care managers, psychiatric consultants and technology -- to help identify and treat their patients struggling with a variety of behavioral health diagnoses. Our remote team provides evidence based interventions to promote symptom reduction and optimal outcomes for patients.
Led by co-founders Spencer Hutchins and Virna Little, Concert employs remote behavioral care managers and psychiatric consultants. We are continuing to expand to make behavioral health services more accessible to patients and communities in need.
We are expanding our Connecticut team and are looking new remote talented part-time Psychiatric Consultants (NP or MD required) to join the Concert Health team! This role will be working with women's and reproductive health practices.
- Provide regularly scheduled (usually weekly) telephone caseload consultation to Concert Health Behavioral Care Managers (BCM), focused primarily on patients new to treatment or not improving as expected
- Suggest treatment plan changes, including medication recommendations and supporting behavioral treatment, for these patients
- Work with assigned care manager to track and oversee their patient panels and clinical outcomes using our cloud-based patient registry
What you will need:
- Licensed psychiatrist in Connecticut-You may be based anywhere in the state as long as you hold an active license
- Women's and/or reproductive health experience required
- Are positive, flexible, and solution-focused
- Can quickly synthesize medical and psychiatric data and formulate effective and evidence-based clinical recommendations
- Are knowledgeable of and experienced with behavioral health tools and outcome- oriented care
- Have experience practicing in and collaborating effectively in primary care or integrated care settings
- Experience with primary care psychiatry or consultation-liaison psychiatry strongly preferred
- Excited by or have experience with telemedicine
- Are available for part-time work for between 2 to 14 hours / week. This time includes weekly 1 hour consultations with each assigned BCM, time preparation for consultation, and documentation of treatment recommendations in the electronic registry
- Available for periodic communication with BCM for urgent matters outside of weekly check in, and occasional direct consultation with PCPs
- Additional state licenses and/or willingness to acquire additional licenses strongly preferred