VeeOne Health, formerly VeeMed, Inc., is the first end-to-end virtual care solution to address the needs of patients, providers and healthcare systems at every stage of the patient journey. VeeOne Health provides everything healthcare systems and remote physicians need to stand up and provide care in a world-class virtual program.
VeeOne Health is currently seeking board certified Cardiologists. Come join this exciting new opportunity with VeeOne Health.
(Marlette, MI specific)
- Day shift only – no night call required
- Respond to cardiac consult requests within 30 minutes
- Assist local physician team by providing evidence-based recommendations
- Analyze medical tests including laboratory data and imaging as indicated
- Provide warm hand off to local team and complete timely and accurate charting (EHR – Cerner)
- 24/7 EKG tech available
- Round and Respond at pre-determined times on the Hospital’s cardiology patients facilitating care and responding to cardiac emergencies, including new cardiac admissions.
- Review Cardiac Worklists, make critical, time sensitive and data driven decisions.
- Analyze medical tests including laboratory data and imaging as indicated.
- Respond within 30 minutes and provide an appointment time for their virtual patient assessment.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters
- Accurately code clinical encounters.
- Board certified with current, valid licenses.
- DEA registration with certification unencumbered
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time equivalent to 15 shifts (12-hour shifts) per month
- Shift bonus for over 15 shifts per month
- Part-time availability considered
- All work completed remotely
- 24/7 tech assistance available
- Malpractice insurance provided
- VeeOne Health covers all credentialing costs
- Experienced, dedicated, and welcoming support staff
Job Categories: Clinical
Job Types: Full TimePart Time
Job Locations: Remote