Sitka Medical Associates, a multispecialty value-based physician network is looking for an Dermatologist to join our team to improve access to and delivery of healthcare across the nation. Sitka Medical Associates works alongside Sitka to deliver specialty care through video consults to primary care clinicians via Sitka’s asynchronous video and text messaging platform.
At Sitka, we believe that EVERYONE deserves access to specialized healthcare
. Founded in late 2018 by our Founder/CEO Kelsey Mellard
, our mission is to foster informed, effective, and trusted care delivery for all patients by every provider. Timely access to specialty care is often out of reach for too many Americans, often because of the inefficiencies of the delivery system. Sitka is reimagining specialty care by giving primary care providers (PCPs) access to our network of specialist physicians. Our platform enables virtual consults for patient diagnosis and care between PCPs and specialists. With the help of Sitka and the specialists at Sitka Medical Associates, patients avoid unnecessary specialist visits and receive answers in hours, not weeks, all while keeping PCPs at the helm.
The teams at Sitka and Sitka Medical Associates are committed to bringing a diverse and inclusive team together focused on solving specialized healthcare. As a fully remote company, we make sure that the specialist community onboarded onto the Sitka platform feels connected by holding quarterly meetings, monthly progress reports, and direct access to the leadership team.
- Respond to consult request within 24 hours
- Collaborate in partner-facing content creation and events upon request (e.g. lunch & learns with primary care clinicians)
- Participate in product feedback sessions
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Compensated per consult
- Standard virtual health malpractice
- Practicing and licensed in the state of residence and Delaware
- Board Certified in Dermatology
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in delivering Value-Based Care
- Excellent communication skills