Silver Lake Psychology is a group private practice. We provide psychotherapy to creative professionals and a diverse range of high-functioning adults.
Our group has of over 120 providers and is affiliated with hospitals and universities.
We are a high-volume practice offering a consistent caseload.
We are a therapist-friendly, community- oriented practice. We take care of administrative tasks so therapists can focus on clients.
· Set your own schedule
· Minimal paperwork
· Clinical freedom
· No wait time to get on insurance panels
· Peer consult groups
· Individual consultation
· Training and professional development opportunities
· Licensed / No associates.
· Warmth and ability to connect/develop therapeutic relationships
· Able to maintain a confidential tele-health session with appropriate technology
· Passion for mental health
· Committed to professional development and ongoing learning
· Private-practice minded (independent, flexible, excellent customer service)
· Organized and punctual
· Experience in the following: Psychologist / Marriage & Family Therapist, LMFT / Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
·· We serve a diverse clientele and welcome therapists from diverse backgrounds.
Part-time or Full-time, 8---35 hrs per week
We are currently working remotely due to the pandemic. After we re-open, there will be opportunity to remain remote or work in one of our offices.
Pay: commensurate with experience
Flexible hours: You will set your own schedule.