We’re on a mission to build the products, resources, and space you need to make confident decisions about your health.
We’re a small, close-knit team who value trust, transparency, and grit. We love working together every day, and we love spending time together outside of work, too. We think health education and health products need a major upgrade, and nothing gets us more excited than building accessible health products for all!
About The Role
As a Stix medical advisor, you will work closely with the team to build the best-in-class women’s health care. You will serve as the gynocology expert within the larger Stix medical board. You’ll participate in product development, education, media opportunities, and more...
- Give input on product development for physical products (evaluation and formulation) & digital products
- Be featured in ads, website, more with photos, video, and/or testimonials
- Film video testimonials about Stix
- Answers questions for internal team
- Media interviews as a representative of Stix for tradition media and social media
- Participate in other events Stix hosts as a representative of Stix
- Help in testing any new doctor-first concepts Stix develops
- Review Stix written materials upon request, including packaging
- Strong, patient-friendly verbal and written communicator
- Friendly and approachable bedside manner
- Belief in a holistic and comprehensive approach to care
- Specialist in OGYN
- Passionate about creating better health experiences for women
- Supportive of OTC solutions
- At least 5 years of clinical experience
- Ideally, but not necessarily, you have experience as a startup advisor
- One year commitment
- 4 hours/month
- Quarterly“strategy call with Stix leadership
- Compensated with equity in venture-backed startup
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!