We are growing our team of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists in California. We have positions for in-person and or remote work and flexible salary options (24 - 40 hour work weeks) to prevent provider burnout. Details can be discussed in an interview or you may email email@example.com with any questions.
Benefits for a full-time (40-hour workweek) are below.
- Salary of up to $343,000
- Cancellations and no-shows do not affect provider salary
- Liability insurance coverage
- 401(k) account with matching
- Up to $3,000 in CME expenses reimbursed
- 20 vacation days, five sick days, and paid holidays annually
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family
People work for us because they share a passion for making a difference, they know we’ve got their back, and because the people of Sensible Care are amazing.
Flexible Employment Options:
- Part-time or full-time schedule
- 1099 or w-2 employment
- In-person and/or virtual care options
- A collaborative team approach
- Excellent staff to help with administrative burdens and credentialing you with our insurance companies
- Extensive intake forms from patients pre-populated into your initial evaluation note, giving you more time to focus on developing appropriate treatment plans
- Insurance claims entirely handled by our staff
- Pre-qualified clients scheduled with you
- Excellent comprehensive benefits
- Support in continuing education in order to earn desired certificates
- Potential for growth into supervisory positions
Our team is the heartbeat of the exceptional care we provide, and the longevity of our patient relationships reminds us that we are truly making a difference. We are looking for providers who can help us build on this energy and innovate new ways to help patients thrive.
Do You Have?
- MD or DO licensed issued by the CA Medical Board
- Valid DEA and NPI registration
- BC/BE in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
We’re Seeking Professionals Who:
- Reside in CA
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience performing relevant duties for individuals and their families as a licensed psychiatrist in an outpatient setting
- Are able to work effectively with people from diverse social, cultural and economic groups
- Are proficient with computers and Electronic Medical Records (EMR's)
- Are timely, diligent, and have the ability to work well in a team setting
- Attend a one-hour coordination lunch every month
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations and perform follow-ups
- Treat mental health disorders with medication and psychotherapy
- Coordinate patient care with ancillary providers
- Work with support staff to authorize prescription refills and medication changes
- Address urgent patient issues that arise outside of visits
- Maintain CME units based on the requirements of the specifying Board, as well as maintain all licensure requirements
Our Hiring Process
After reviewing your resume, you may be invited for an interview. If there is mutual interest after the interview, then we will request for and review your CAQH profile and credentialing application. If approved, we will then send you an employment offer and move forward with getting you paneled with our various insurance carriers. Once we have an effective date for you, we will provide orientation & training dates and start referring patients.
Our COVID Policy:
To keep our staff and family safe, providers and staff who are required or choose to work in person will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All personnel must prove vaccination status before returning to the office. Masks and social distancing will be required while sharing indoor spaces. For a copy of our complete COVID policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just browsing and want to stay in touch? Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram
We are looking forward to meeting you!