Sitka Medical Associates, a multispecialty value based physician network is looking for a Psychiatrist to join our team to improve access to and delivery of healthcare across the nation. Sitka Medical Associates works alongside Sitka to deliver specialty care through video consults to primary care clinicians via Sitka’s synchronous and asynchronous video and text messaging platform.
At Sitka we believe that EVERYONE deserves access to specialized healthcare. Founded in late 2018 by our Founder/CEO Kelsey Mellard
, our mission is to foster informed, effective, and trusted care delivery for all patients by every provider. Timely access to specialty care is often out of reach for too many Americans, often because of the inefficiencies of the delivery system. Sitka is reimagining specialty care by giving primary care providers (PCPs) access to our network of specialist physicians. Our platform enables virtual consults for patient diagnosis and care between PCPs and specialists. With the help of Sitka and the specialists at Sitka Medical Associates, patients avoid unnecessary specialist visits and receive answers in hours, not weeks, all while keeping PCPs at the helm.
The team at Sitka and Sitka Medical Associates is committed to bringing a diverse and inclusive team together focused on solving specialized healthcare. As a fully remote company, we make sure that the specialist community onboarded onto the Sitka platform feel connected by holding quarterly meetings, monthly progress reports and direct access to the leadership team.
- Ability to respond immediately to consult requests to provide synchronous peer-to-peer consultations using video
- Collaborate in partner-facing content creation and events upon request (e.g. lunch & learns with primary care clinicians or training sessions)
- Participate in product feedback sessions
- Standard virtual health malpractice coverage
- Competitive rate for three month contract with potential for extension
- Practicing and licensed in state of residence
- Ability to support East Coast hours starting at 7:30 a.m. with Monday through Friday open availability
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- Experience in delivering Value-Based Care
- Excellent communication skills