About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As a Virtual Primary Care Physician at Eden Health, you will serve your own panel of primary care patients and deliver acute care services on our robust telemedicine platform. You will work with a dedicated care team to deliver evidence-based and coordinated care to your patients. Through the virtual platform, you will have continuity of care with your own patients, You will lead a team of advanced practice clinicians to extend high-quality care to a broader group of patients. You will have the support of our near-site clinical and expert healthcare navigators to connect your patients with in-person services as needed. You will also collaborate with mental health clinicians and the Director of Behavioral Health to provide integrated mental health in the primary care setting. This role is 100% remote.
What success looks like
- Provide exceptional and innovative virtual primary care without RVU or volume targets (position is fully salaried)
- Manage your own panel of patients
- Follow-up and urgent issues through a robust telemedicine platform
- Execute population health and clinical improvement initiatives with a team of providers
- Lead a team of advanced practice clinicians
- Use innovative tools to provide excellent and cost-effective care to patients, including eConsults, home-based diagnostics, and video visits
- Collaborate with business teams at Eden Health to improve the experience of the patient and the clinical team
- Drive a collaborative and patient-centered culture within the company
What you will bring
- MD or DO licensed in any of the following states: PA, NY, NJ, CT, MD, FL, MA, GA, VA, NC. Multiple state licenses highly preferred
- Board certification or board-eligible in internal medicine or family medicine
- Passionate about a patient-centered approach to primary care
- Experience supervising and collaborating with Physician Assistants and/or Nurse Practitioners
- A desire to disrupt and improve the US healthcare system
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.