Genoa Healthcare Telepsychiatry is actively seeking psychiatrists who have experience with the child and adolescent population and outpatient community mental health settings (CMHC) for part-time and full-time telepsychiatry positions with our dedicated clinic partners. As part of the Genoa Healthcare team, you will explore your ideal practice, fully integrate into clinic care settings, and receive robust program support from the Genoa Healthcare team.
- Deliver outpatient psychiatric care to patients via our HIPAA-compliant video chat platform
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Ability to work remotely from the comfort of your own home, office, or while traveling
- Guaranteed income; reimbursed regardless of whether or not the patient shows
- If desired, the option to start with a few hours and increase hours over time
- Board certified or board eligible MD/DO
- 1+ years of psychiatry experience
- Ability to work at least 8 hours a week (full time available if desired)
- 1+ years of experience working with C&A populations; C&A board certification not required
- Must live in the U.S.
Genoa Telepsychiatry is the nation’s leading provider of outpatient telepsychiatry with a presence in 30+ states and providing care through 250,000+ annual appointments and counting. Our team works closely with providers like yourself who are interested in practicing telepsychiatry to understand their interests and goals and to find a good match for their psychiatric services.
- For all clinicians who work with us we offer:
- Flexible schedule to fit your availability
- Ability to work remotely from the comfort of your own home, office, or while traveling in the U.S.
- Guaranteed income; reimbursed hourly regardless of whether or not the patient shows
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Administrative support for credentialing and licensing
- All equipment provided as well as tech support
- Access to the on-site Genoa Healthcare pharmacy and pharmacist