Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest healthcare company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We are excited for a Senior Manager of Clinical Quality and Compliance to join the clinical operations team. This key leadership role will be responsible for the oversight and development of clinical quality and compliance policies, procedures, and adherence in our virtual and center-based clinical service delivery. This is an excellent opportunity for a healthcare professional experienced in clinical quality implementation, federal and state regulations governing medical practice, and licensing standards to lead in our innovative digital health space. As a quality and compliance leader in the clinical organization, the Senior Manager will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in product on multiple innovative projects. The role reports to the Clinical Operations Director and works with key partners across the Clinical, Commercial, and Product teams.
We are open to remote applicants.
What you’ll do:
- Establish policies and procedures in service of excellent care delivery that are in alignment with clinical quality, regulatory and risk mitigation standards.
- Complete quality assurance reviews and implement process improvements.
- Oversee clinical compliance and provide guidance across the clinical organization and cross functional teams as compliance needs arise.
- Establish a comprehensive patient safety program, including near-miss and adverse events processes and protocols.
- Oversee clinician licensing and manage a licensing specialist.
- Provide education as needed across the organization to ensure minimum requirements for regulatory compliance standards are met.
- Liaise between external quality, compliance and legal organizations as appropriate.
- Provide consultation to the product and services team regarding relevant quality / compliance aspects of all new project and service deployment necessary for critical expansion of services.
- Manages quality / compliance for centers in NY and LA according to Parsley Health and established regulatory standards.
- Leads development and implementation of a strategic plan that supports clinical quality and compliance vision and goals.
- Facilitates the application of the tools and processes that enable cross-functional quality and compliance strategy deployment.
- Collaborates with the clinical leadership team in setting policies and determining strategies as needed.
- Addresses current and future quality and compliance trends, needs and accurately assesses and mitigates functional responsibilities, competitive strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Upholds, safeguards and promotes the organization’s values and philosophy relating to ethics, integrity, and corporate responsibility as referenced in organizational values and philosophy standards.
What you’ll need:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) licensure with additional training, certification, or experience in quality management or healthcare administration; or Master’s in Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree with clinical quality and compliance experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of experience within clinical quality and compliance
- Broad knowledge in healthcare administration.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare quality, compliance, and risk management.
- Excellent communication skills, team player is a must.
- Emotional intelligence and a growth mindset
- Demonstrated experience with Apple and Google (Google doc, Presentation, and Drive) productivity suite.
- At least three years of experience within clinical quality and compliance
- Healthcare credentialing/licensing experience
- Tech startup experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.