Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co
for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
Ro is currently seeking part-time, Telemedicine Psychiatrists to join our remote team. We’re looking for physicians who possess that much-sought balance of competence and compassion and who don’t cut corners when it comes to patient care. Ideally, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are technologically savvy. You’ll have the opportunity to treat patients in our new vertical who are seeking mental health care.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct consultations via video calls
- Provide care using our custom EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing, and prescribing medication, and making lifestyle recommendations
- Follow best practices and company-specific policies for diagnosis and treatment
- Answer patient questions related to their treatment
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Experience caring for psychiatric patients in a primary care setting is preferred
- Experience collaborating closely with primary care clinicians and supporting through formal collaborative care models is preferred
- Experience and comfort delivering care via virtual care modalities is preferred
- At least seven state medical licenses
- Two years post-residency experience
- Minimum of 1-year telemedicine experience
- 20 hour work week
- Evening or weekend shifts preferred
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.