Our mission is simple: to make high-quality ADHD healthcare accessible and affordable for all. Currently in 33+ states and growing rapidly nationwide, Done. is a leader in direct-to-consumer psychiatric telehealthcare as featured on Arianna Huffington’s ThriveGlobal and represented by star investors such as NFL legend Joe Montana.
We believe achieving mental clarity and optimal productivity in a post-COVID-19 world shouldn’t be a hassle or luxury, but obtainable within a few clicks on any mobile device.
Flexible and Sustainable Work Schedule: Manage your own schedule; at times weekend or off-hours may be needed. Our clinicians manage patients online, allowing the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy team members and a sustainable, balanced career.
Comfortable & Fun Remote Work Environment: Work from anywhere you like alongside our enthusiastic, tight-knit team of medical doctors, other clinicians, engineers, and care team staff.
Disrupting Mental Healthcare: A healthy mind can be life-changing, but for 1 in 5 Americans, it’s not easy or affordable to see a psychiatrist. Done. is disrupting the traditional mental healthcare industry, using our web-based technology to bring personalized attention to hundreds of thousands of people around the world at an incredibly affordable price point. Join us to be part of this telehealth innovation.
What We're Looking For
- Excitement and passion about Done.’s vision; recognition of the impact on the healthcare industry
- Comfort working independently as well as with the Done. team
- Comfort operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
What You'll Do
- Supervise a team of nurse practitioners
What You'll Need
- Willingness to put patients first
- At least 1 year of clinical experience with ADHD patients
- Valid M.D. or D.O. license in one or more states