MDLIVE, an Evernorth Company, offers convenient, affordable, and contagion-free virtual healthcare services to more than 50 million members nationwide. Our network of board-certified physicians, dermatologists, psychiatrists, and therapists are specially trained in virtual care and are committed to providing the highest quality treatment and the best possible patient experience.
We leverage disruptive technology and artificial intelligence to simplify and streamline the healthcare experience, connecting providers and patients whenever and wherever it is most convenient, often within just minutes. To learn more about our expanding services, partnerships with major health plans, hospital systems and employers, download our app, or text "Sophie" to MDLIVE (635483) to register and experience our product firsthand.
We are currently looking for a new Telehealth Physician to join our growing Clinical team. Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, MDLIVE has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding, and each role day-to-day.
The Telehealth Physician provides telehealth consultations exclusively for the patients within the Medical Group. The Telehealth Physician is responsible for full-time telehealth clinical care, administrative tasks as they pertain to the position, and works exclusively for the Medical Group.
What you’ll do?
- Consult and treat patients virtually by providing clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic telehealth medical services in the area of his/her experience and training including but not limited to virtual urgent care and virtual primary care, along with related administrative services
- Physician must at all times meet the following qualifications:
- Maintain and obtain a license or licenses to practice medicine in the appropriate States, as requested
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate approvals to prescribe and dispense drugs under applicable state and federal laws
- Establish and maintain active participation in the Medicare and Medicaid program as an approved participating provider
- Apply for, obtain, and/or maintain active medical staff privileges at MDLIVE pursuant to Medical Staff Bylaws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Maintain board certification in the designated specialty throughout the term of this Agreement
- Participate in regular Medical Staff activities and responsibilities, including, without limitation, attendance at Medical Staff meetings, and complete all MDLIVE telemedicine training
- Complete and receive credit for continuing medical education as required by state licensure requirements
- Consistent with Company’s procedures and policies, Physician shall prepare and complete, timely and accurate medical and other records (collectively “Records”) with respect to the services and treatment rendered to any patient by Physician
- Meet or exceed quality, patient satisfaction, connectivity SLA and Medical Group standards
- Take on additional tasks as reasonably requested
What skills and experience do you bring?
- MD/DO with ABMS Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice,.
- Minimum four (4) years post residency experience
- Telehealth experience a plus
- Past primary care clinical experience a plus
- Candidates with multiple state licenses preferred
- Minimum forty (40) clinical hours per week including:
- Distribution of hours further defined in Offer Letter
- Up to five hours of Administrative tasks per week which may include participation on committees, chart reviews and/or other activities related to medical group mission
- Ability to provide high quality care, using verbal, written, and analytical skills; with a high level of empathy
- Ability to interact with various levels of personnel within the organization, (e.g., patients, nursing, call center agents, colleagues, and senior leadership)
Benefits and Perks of Joining MDLIVE:
- Competitive PTO
- Medical (including FSA & HSA), dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Free, unlimited access to MDLIVE’s virtual healthcare platform
- 401k program with company match
- Paid paternal leave
- Fertility benefits
- Kazoo (peer-to-peer rewards & recognition platform)
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Free, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Casual dress code
- Company-sponsored events and meals when we return to the office
What makes a successful MDLIVER?
- Thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, find peace in chaos, take initiative, and absorb information quickly
- Have a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Have Humility
- Be trustworthy by doing what you say you will do
Most importantly, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, agile and fast-paced team that also knows how to have fun!
Interested? Let’s talk. Submit your application today and come join us in our journey to disrupt healthcare!