At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
• Ranked on Inc.’s 5000 list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
This is a full-time virtual position, with an active California license, that will care for adult and pediatric patients, including acute and ongoing care delivery. It is a very exciting time at Carbon Health and due to our expansion this role has been created as part of Central Support Operations team. You will be part of a very fast-growing team with the goal of delivering the best virtual care offering in the world. Your impact will be felt as you provide feedback to our product teams on how we can continue to improve our patient care.
What You'll Do
- Follow up with Carbon Health patients post visit, both in-clinic and virtual visits for acute care issues, as well as providing guidance about primary, urgent and longitudinal care mainly through Messages and Tasks in the Carbon Health EHR platform
- Help rethink how to deliver the best virtual and remote care and provide feedback product and patient feedback as we create new innovative virtual care programs
- Review and manage daily tasks, patient callbacks, and lab results during shift
- Coordinate care with central support, referral specialists, clinic-based providers, and external providers
- Be able to seamlessly blend another Carbon Health provider’s patient in-person visit or virtual visit with virtual follow-up care via Messages or phone call follow up
- A strong believer that patients should have greater access to their healthcare team, to their own health information, and a greater ability to make informed decisions about their care
- A caring individual with true compassion
- Excited to build a new and exciting model for healthcare delivery
- Creative, and flexible, and always puts the patient first
- Excellent at building successful and respectful relationships with the entire team
- ADN, BSN, or equivalent in applied sciences, with a focus on Family Practice or Emergency Medicine, and primary care experience
- Active license in CA required. Licenses in at least 1 other state (WA, NY, IL, FL, TX) strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success in a virtual care role with 1+ years’ experience
- Technical acumen to gracefully navigate through the Carbon Health EHR platform
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills and virtual ‘bedside’ manner
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
At Carbon Health we are a 7 day, 365 day operation dedicated to servicing our patients. You will have the ability to work 5 days a week, including availability 1-2 days on weekends and some Holidays, including one major Holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years). You will partner with your manager to define your monthly and holiday schedule.
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel.
Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.