Reporting to the Clinic Operations Senior Manager, the Therapist will provide behavioral health services to Eleanor Health patients facing complex health and social challenges associated with substance use disorder and opioid use disorder. The Therapist will drive all psychosocial aspects of the patient’s treatment plan, in close collaboration with the entire care team. The Therapist is primarily responsible for driving all therapy activities in the clinic, serving as a crisis management resource, and supporting patients in defining and reaching their recovery goals.
- Conduct behavioral health assessments of all new and re-enrolling patients to determine the appropriate level of care for each member
- Lead and document treatment plans in collaboration with members
- Co-manage the treatment of patient psychiatric, psychosocial, physical health-related and behavioral health needs throughout the patient’s treatment journey
- Conduct individual therapy sessions with patients
- Lead regular group therapy sessions with five to ten patients, focused on specific topics and targeted for specific patient populations
- Collaborate with Community Recovery Partners to reinforce behavioral health principles and interventions during navigation sessions
- Coordinate with external behavioral health treatment facilities, assisting with referrals to and from higher levels of care when needed
- Proactively identify methods to improve Eleanor Health’s program based on feedback from members, including ideas for new services to offer to certain patient populations
- Full, active license in the State of Washington
- Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work, family therapy, or related field
- Experience providing mental health treatment and substance use treatment to patients with substance use disorder (SUD) and/or opioid use disorder (OUD)
- Excellent working knowledge of evidence-based treatments for behavioral health conditions
- Highly skilled in behavioral therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, relapse prevention therapy, contingency management, and motivational interviewing
- Experience working with patients with multiple medical and behavioral health diagnoses is preferred, but not required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with exceptional active listening abilities
- Highly empathetic, non-judgmental, and open-minded
- Experience in a collaborative team environment
- Experience providing care via telehealth
- Proficient with electronic medical records, data, and technology
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the opioid use disorder space
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.