At Ginger our mission is to create a world where everyone can be their best self. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Ginger is able to provide high-quality care to people suffering from anxiety, stress, and depression.
With Ginger, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs—from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry.
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
We are seeking part-time psychiatrists that are as passionate as we are about this mission. Get back to the joy of medicine: practice evidence-based care, measure your impact, and continuously learn from your patients and colleagues at Ginger.
This is a remote position. (Must reside in the United States.)
Current cross-licensure in CA or WA REQUIRED. In addition, MUST have a minimum of 4 state licenses for consideration.
Preference will be given to providers with AR, AZ, CA, FL, MA, MT, ND, OR SC, SD, TX, VT, WA, and WV coverage.
- Empower your patients by offering the Ginger mobile app in your practice. Our app is a cohesive tool for patients to manage their symptoms of depression and anxiety, and has proven effective in multiple clinical research studies. Features include a relationship with a live, synchronous health coach, mindfulness and CBT exercises, journaling, health tips and ways to track progress.
- Practice from the comfort of your own home or office, on your schedule.
- Start practicing team-based care, participate in consultation groups, ongoing training and a supportive clinician community.
- With close to a million people screened via our website, we know how to reach patients.
- Ginger will handle all the marketing, patient acquisition and clinical management overhead. You handle caring for the patients!
- Opportunity to become licensed in additional states as needed.
- Provide high quality, innovative, tele-psychiatry to Ginger patients over a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform
- Complete, sign and lock clinical case notes within 24 hours of session
- Maintain your personalized database to record proof of licensure, license updates, expiration dates, personal information, etc.
- Keep your availability calendar up to date
- Stay in regular communication with clinical headquarters (checking and responding to emails in a timely fashion)
- Work with a collaborative care team including health coaches, other therapists, psychiatrists, and care providers
- Other miscellaneous tasks from time to time
- Willingness and confidence to integrate cutting-edge technology into all aspects of your care
- Clinical competence in evidence based practices
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity, comfort and confidence with technology - various applications, tech tools, Google web-apps, video conferencing, EMR, etc.
- **Tech-savviness is a must**
- 100% buy in to practicing within a collaborative care team
- MD with completion of accredited psychiatry residency. BE/BC
- A license to practice psychiatry
- *Licensure in multiple states is required
- DEA certification
- Experience is adult plus adolescent care preferred
- Spanish-speaking is valued
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychiatry services
- Experience with tele-psychiatry highly valued