Found is a weight care company that makes weight loss and maintenance achievable by providing an individualized, medically-guided program that leads to lasting results. We carefully consider the biological, psychological, and social contributors to weight and offer a tailored solution for every member.
Each weight care plan includes customized nutrition and movement programming, access to a personal health coach and a private community, and for qualifying members, an online consultation with a board-certified practitioner to evaluate and manage the addition of medications to address weight at the cellular level.
We’re on a mission to improve overall wellbeing by making a medically-guided approach to weight care accessible and affordable for all. We aim to dismantle societal stigmas around weight, ultimately leading to a healthier, kinder world → Because it’s not just about what you lose it’s about what you find.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct video, phone, synchronous and asynchronous consultations (depending on state) and message with patients, including assessing screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary.
- Complete required training, and adhere to company guidelines and policies.
- Commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week on the EMR conducting consults, answering patient questions, prescribing medication, and providing medical guidance as necessary.
What You'll Bring:
- Board certification in one of the following specialties: family medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or another similar specialty
- 1-2 years of experience post-residency or fellowship training
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- A clean malpractice history
- Multiple state licenses required
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.