K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding. Our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
Telehealth Texas Family Practice Physician - Remote
We are looking for strong telemedicine clinicians who want to push the boundaries and fundamentally improve the health care system through an innovative platform. As a K Health Affiliated physician, you will be responsible for delivering remote care through our platform without the need for video. With almost 3 million members and hundreds of thousands of users joining our every month, help us make K Health the home for the world’s primary care needs. We use data and technology to deliver smarter, more personalized healthcare information, and increase access to quality care that costs dramatically less and leads to better outcomes.
What you will do -- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Provide text-based, comprehensive clinical care that encompasses primary care, including behavioral and mental health.
● Manage patient follow ups for chronic care programs.
● Educate patients on appropriate treatments and care plans for their health needs.
● Prescribe medication and refills as appropriate.
● Elevate remote care; provide compassionate and meaningful care.
● Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate.
● Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work.
● Board-Certified Physician with a minimum of 3 years of post-residency professional experience and preferred certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine
● Multiple active state medical licenses, in good standing (minimum of 5 preferred)
● Telemedicine experience
● FT or PT needs! Full-time availability consists of minimum of 32 hours / week and part-time availability is minimum of 16 hours / week.
● 25% of your availability for weekend and/or night coverage.
● Should be tech-savvy, proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasker.
● Work remotely! Flexible scheduling with 2-hour shift blocks, running 24/7. Ability to schedule up to 10 hours consecutively.
● Full-time commitment of >32 hours / week allows eligibility for full benefits.
● There are multiple areas and opportunities for clinical leadership.
● You will have an imperative voice on ideas to improve our product – whether it is the patient experience, clinical experience, medical safety or anything else!
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.