Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry.
We are seeking a qualified part time psychiatrist to join our medical team and deliver care with a tech-enabled, AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first. This is a part time role with the flexibility to create your own schedule and decide how much time you want to be available.
What You'll Do:
- Perform psychiatric evaluations for our patients, following Spring Health’s initial screening
- Provide medication management as needed
- Evaluates for general medical health and make referrals for medical follow-up as needed
- Maintain up-to-date documentation in EHR
- Work closely with our team of vetted therapists for patients who require mental health counseling
Who You Are:
- You've completed a US-based residency program
- You're board certified or board eligible in psychiatry
- You have experience in telepsychiatry or distance-based patient management OR you're comfortable learning new technology
- Ideally, you have multiple active state licenses
- You're committed to evidence-based practices and measurement-based care
Why Spring Health:
- You'll be part of a solution that takes peer-reviewed, evidence-based approaches to patient care
- You'll set your own hours, without any time commitment, that fit in with your professional and personal schedule
- You're not limited to one location. Conduct visits from your home or while traveling!
- You'll have access to our leading technology while we handle all administrative responsibilities
- You'll join a community and collaborate with like-minded mental health professionals
- You'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.