Today, SCA is more than an ambulatory surgical center (ASC) management company. We’re putting the pieces of the specialty care continuum together by supporting physician specialists more holistically in many aspects of patient care. We’re transforming care in our communities through partnerships that support clinical independence and align quality, connectivity, and value:
- We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways as part of Optum Care and with our new Surgical Management Solutions business.
- We have pioneered a physician-led, MSO-model of practice management that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to support growth and transition to value.
- We lead the industry in value-based solutions, and in early 2021, welcomed Global 1, a leading bundled payment convener to the SCA family.
- We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures, including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
We are seeking a dedicated Interventional Cardiologist Physician Leader who can partner with Operations, Clinical Leaders, Business Development, Strategy/Payer Engagement, and the Executive team to co-lead a new vertical cardiovascular (CV) business line at Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA). This leader will…
- Assist with the overall strategic plan with the Executive team
- Engage independent and employed interventional cardiologists, Electrophysiology (EP) physicians and vascular surgeons to join SCA to create an ambulatory CV service platform.
- Collaborate to support the clinical and operations teams to set the appropriate quality, safety, and performance processes
- Work with the payer and strategy team
- Guide a cardiovascular service line for both the practice and facility strategies and operations which is expected to grow in complexity and volume inclusive of cardiac rhythm management procedures, cardiac catherization and intervention procedures and peripheral vascular diagnostic and intervention procedures.