Becoming a Sanvello therapist is a unique opportunity to develop expertise in the growing field of virtual therapy and to make a meaningful impact on the well-being of others. Practice at the top of your license and spend more time doing what you love—helping patients—and expand future career opportunities by becoming certified across multiple states.
A therapy career with Sanvello Health is an opportunity deliver mental health support in an innovative virtual format. Work from the comfort and privacy of your home (with no on-call hours) to positively affect countless patients via video-based therapy sessions through the Sanvello app.
As a Sanvello therapist, you will conduct regular appointments with clients and establish trusting relationships. You will implement various treatments and protocols to appropriately address client situations, continually assess client progress, and provide proper ongoing treatments to drive outcomes.
In addition to helping patients, you’ll also be a part of a collaborative clinician community: Participate in weekly clinician check-ins for peer-to-peer support on patient cases and engage in monthly meetings focused on self-care and provider well-being.
This is a part-time, contract position that allows you to work telecommute. We require our part-time therapists to work 10 hours at minimum per week.
These are the attributes of the ideal Sanvello therapist:
- Love to help others and desire to make a difference
- Passion for mental health and wellness
- Possess sensitivity, emotional intelligence, and empathy
- Strong writing skills and confidence in communicating in a virtual setting
- Comfort with using and learning new technology
- Experience using video-based services or teleconferencing
- Well-versed in using EHRs
- Adaptable to a growth mindset
- Willingness to obtain additional state licensures
Compensation and Benefits:
- Administrative support for credentialing and licensing
- Any and all state licensing fees are fully reimbursable (not covered up front)
- All equipment provided, as well as 24/7 tech support
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field
- Unrestricted State licensures of LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, or LPC with the ability to practice independently
- 2+ years of clinical experience, ideally working directly with clients
- Supervision hours completed
- Ability to work 10 hours at minimum each week