Rey is currently hiring licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to work with our psychiatrists and interdisciplinary team to provide fully remote, high quality teletherapy services. This is a part-time or full-time, salaried employment opportunity that is ideal for someone who has the flexibility to work remotely, seeks a collaborative and supportive team relationship, and is keenly interested in innovative methods to advance patient care.
Rey incorporates a team-based approach with structured “talk therapy,” CBT and immersive VR for fear of heights and social anxiety / avoidance, as well as medication management by psychiatrists.
Location: Remote - Texas license required
- Nurse practitioner with a concentration in Psychiatric-Mental Health (PMHNP) or Physician Assistant with a specialty certification in psychiatry
- Fully licensed to practice in Texas
- Previous telemedicine experience desired
- Ability to prescribe medication for psychiatric disorders
- Multiple state licenses a strong plus
Key Skills & Attributes
- Empathy is your native language. Each member should be treated as the unique human they are!
- You have a knack for building strong relationships with members, particularly over Zoom.
- You’re an innovative thinker who keeps abreast of best practices in treatment and you’re curious about what’s around the corner. At Rey, you’ll be redefining the future of mental healthcare.
- You have experience as a collaborative and constructive team member.
- You have superb organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and attention to detail. Member experience is our top priority, and we believe success is in the details.
- You’ve demonstrated openness to feedback, experimentation, and a professional culture of transparency.
- You’ll be part of a collaborative team, composed of people from a variety of backgrounds. Our tight-knit community of motivated and engaged clinicians will learn and grow in a diverse and inclusive environment.
Here at Rey, we want every member of the team to have a “why.” A deep intrinsic feeling of why we all want to wake up and begin working each morning. If you've designed your career around positively impacting others, you will be in good company! We believe with the use of technological driven leverage, clinicians like you will be able to drive meaningful value and change the lives of more people than you previously thought possible.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Insurance benefits including medical, vision, dental (for FT)
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Company-supplied equipment for your workstation
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote position