Heartbeat Health is a venture-backed health tech startup in New York. We are working to deliver the most effective, efficient, and engaging virtual heart care in the world. By 2030, over 40% of the US population will have heart disease, with direct and indirect costs approaching $1 trillion USD. Heart disease may be the most important health crisis we confront in our time.
Heartbeat addresses this problem via virtual cardiology services that include diagnostic interpretation, telecardiology, and procedural referrals to bring virtual-first care to cardiology, and improve the outcomes and efficiency for cardiac patients.
Our team consists of passionate and proven physicians, engineers, scientists, designers, and founders attacking this problem from first principles, applying human-centered design, and developing evidence-based AI to solve this global issue. We collaborate with the American College of Cardiology, and we have been recognized as one of the 150 most promising digital health startups by CB Insights. We recently closed our Series B funding and are backed by Echo Health Ventures, Optum Ventures, DaVita Venture Group, .406 Ventures, Kindred Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Designer Fund, and Max Ventures. We’ve been featured in TechCrunch, CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes.
Heartbeat Health is seeking board-certified cardiologists licensed to practice in multiple states to join our virtual clinic!
About the role
- Provide best-in-class cardiovascular care
- Primarily echo interpretation with smaller consultative component
- Echo tech support, provider outreach
- Full-time commitment
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Cardiovascular Disease
- Licensed in multiple states (preference to 10+ state licensing)
- Active DEA license
- Proficient in echos and stress echos with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues that arise
- Tech-savvy and Communicative
- Personable and Engaging
- Passionate about patient care, education and communication
Why you'll love working here
- We're mission-driven: we're revolutionizing the way cardiovascular care is delivered
- Up for the challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great people: become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- opt into comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
- enjoy flexible leave policies
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, our team is founded on a set of values we hold close to heart:
- Be amazing at what you do, without ego.
- Take ownership and be accountable to yourself and the team.
- Move fast with our stakeholders' best interests at heart.
- Be open to a breadth of ideas, but focused on delivery.
- Measure and improve what really matters.
- Be candid and honest with people.
- Demonstrate high integrity, always.
- Help others and appreciate those who help you.
- Be a kind and decent human.
- Have fun.
You’re open to new ideas, thoughtful in your approach, pragmatic in your delivery, constantly learning, and up for a challenge. You elevate the work of those around you. You want the superpower to save millions of lives.
If you don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Heartbeat will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.