At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists to perform 100% telepsychiatry on a part-time or full-time basis, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Our Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Delivering Compassion - We care for people unconditionally and act with empathy always.
Building Relationships - We are collaborative, building enduring relationships to achieve more together.
Celebrating Difference - We respect the diversity of every individual’s lived experiences.
At LifeStance, the Psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner, Therapist, and patient relationship is our priority and providing comprehensive, collaborative, and compassionate care is the foundation of our culture. We offer flexible schedules and empower our Psychiatrists to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient (whether it be psychotherapy, medication management or both). Additionally, you will have the ability to work a mix of office outpatient and telepsychiatry services remotely.
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
- Wants to join a collaborative & supportive group
- Looking for in-office, hybrid or 100% remote
What we offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Competitive compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings ($350K to $390K).
- Sign on bonus
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in California.
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.